ServoFlow Pick & Place
Whether your application requires high speed, up to 80 cycles per minute, per lane, or is a more balanced speed, the highly versatile ServoFlow range of Pick & Place machines will guarantee smooth, controlled and accurate placement of your products, whether Tray Denesting or direct lid placement.
As a member of the Denestech 'Flow' family of products, the ServoFlow uses a proven and rationalised control system as is used in its sister machines, the TrayFlow and RotaFlow.
Action: The ServoFlow Denester will pick products from an inclined magazine and place vertically.
Motive Power: Direct-drive synchronous servomotor.
- Compact, smart, modular design
- Absolutely unrivalled speed and accuracy
- Single or multi-lane magazines
- Tray base, face or sidewall pick on the same machine
- Direct servo driven for minimum maintenance, maximum efficiency
- Multi-recipe electronic machine
- Product changeovers by operators, not engineers.
- Heavy duty and robust
- Low maintenance, long service life
- No belts, pulleys, chains or sprockets
- Parameterised adjustment between all product variables.
- Trays (plastic, paper, metal, pulp)
- Lids (press on)
- Cup Cake Cases
- Paper cups
- Foil seals
- Computer memory cards
Available magazine configurations: 1M or 1.5M Gravity Feed, 2.5M and 3M Conveying Magazine options
There are no products to list in this category.